We are the outsource contact centre provider you are looking for.
Based across multiple locations in Auckland’s CBD and right across New Zealand via our Home Worker Network, our team is passionate about the contact centre business.
We have been representing New Zealand and Australian businesses since 1995 and are recognised as the leading service provider in our field. Most of Telnet’s clients are substantial enterprises with household names covering a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, government agencies, financial intermediaries, energy providers, media and major infrastructure and utility providers.
There are a number of reasons why having your contact centre in New Zealand makes sense:
- New Zealand offers a friendly business environment and consistently places second place on the World Bank -“Doing Business” rankings for the ease of doing business here.
- New Zealand has a highly skilled, educated and culturally diverse workforce.
- Our labour costs are extremely competitive: around 25-30% cheaper than in Australia.
- Our culturally diverse workforce means we can provide services across multiple Asian languages and many others.
- New Zealander’s are renowned for having a can-do attitude. We like a challenge and we make things happen.
- While we have a diverse workforce, we identify strongly with Australian and New Zealand culture making it easy for your local customers to talk to our local staff.
- New Zealand has a stable, corruption-free and internationally competitive economy along with a competitive and low-compliance cost taxation system.
Telnet is different, encapsulating world class technology with a kiwi can-do and innovative attitude. Find out more about us here.